Making this clock was a pretty simple task. I simply painted and distressed some boards I had laying around outside, used the jigsaw to cut them in a circle, nailed them together on a frame, and added roman numerals with the help of homemade modge podge (2 parts glue + 1 part water). I printed out my numerals using Microsoft Word and my home printer but recently I found some adorable clock faces on Pinterest (check out the pin on my DIY board).
You can find so many different types of clock mechanism options on Amazon to complete the project. I ordered this one and attached it to the clock using velcro. Easy enough to change out the batteries when I need to.
Huge clock. Small price tag! Gotta love it.